1. The promoter is ASUSTEK (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document and a South African Bank account.
3. The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent, or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers, or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
5. To participate in the Competition, participants must comply with the following:
1. Be a resident of South Africa.
2. Be older than 18 years old as of 31 January 2021; or assisted by a guardian or have a guardian’s consent
6. By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. This promotional competition is open from 24 March 2021 and ends on 24 May 2021.
· The winner of the competition will receive a cash prize of R100 000 paid into their South African bank with an ASUS Laptop and a Sponsored gift from Shure.
· Multiple entries will be encouraged to increase your chances of winning.
24 March 2021 – 19th April 2021
1. To enter, participants will be required to:
2. Submit a video of their creative talents from between 1-3 minutes long by tagging @ASUS_ZA and using the campaign #VivoTalent
20th April – 23 May
Please keep checking in for Phase 2 Opportunities which will be updated.
24 May 2021
1. The Winner will be selected on the finals with our mentors, the competition is not measured by likes and follows of an entrant’s account. Factors such as uniqueness of the content, the quality of content production, the story of the content, the ability to inspire the judges/mentors, including others are considered when selecting the winner. The final decision for the winner is held by ASUS South Africa and that decision is final.
Delivery of prize
1. The winner of the prize will be announced on 24 May 2021. The winner will be contacted by ASUS and announced on the live stream on the day.
2. The Prize will be delivered directly to the winners’ bank account within 90 days of the end of the competition. The bank account must be registered to the prize winner and be a South African Bank account.
3. The participant is entirely responsible for any and all tax implications and ensuring compliance with local tax legislation and South African Revenue Service regulations and policies.
1. A copy of these rules can be obtained from ASUSTEK South Africa at email@example.com
2. Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 2 days will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
3. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
4. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed as a result of any network, computer, or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
6. No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups, or applications automatically generated by the computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
7. The prize is not transferrable.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to use the videos taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of its control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
10. Neither the Promoter nor their agents, associated companies, nor any directors, officers, or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
11. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google or LinkedIn, and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google or LinkedIn.
14. All participants in this Competition release Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, or LinkedIn from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
15. This promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Takealot, Evetech, Incredible Connection, Game, Makro, HiFi Corporation, Computer Mania, EveryShop, Loot or any other retailer, reseller or distributor selling ASUS PC’s and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to these organizations.
16. All participants in this competition release Takealot, Evetech, Incredible Connection, Game, Makro, HiFi Corporation, Computer Mania, EveryShop, Loot, or any other retailer, reseller, or distributor from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive, or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
18. Participants warrant that they have full rights to the images and stories that they upload and that the use of the said material shall not constitute a breach of any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
19. Participants agree that by uploading their videos and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.